How to Change IMEI Number Android Smartphone (2016) – Web21Th return having individuals and a fresh most-wanted about how to change IMEI quantity in android phone.IMEI number crack on google. Assists any phone identify your design and details about your android phone and to obtain the area. Well, this technique that is hacking examined so awesome and is operating and proceed to determine that just how to change IMEI quantity of products that are android,below itechhacks gives two techniques to you to change IMEI number android without rooting among this from android and in addition from Computer.
What is IMEI
The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is a number, usually unique, to identify 3GPP (i.e., GSM, UMTS and LTE) and iDEN mobile phones, as well as some satellite phones. It is usually found printed inside the battery compartment of the phone, but can also be displayed on-screen on most phones by entering *#06# on the dialpad, or alongside other system information in the settings menu on smartphone operating systems. – Wikipedia
How to find IMEI Code
*#06# Kind This number. Inside your phone phone keypad. Along with there looks a popup menu inside your display your IMEI number is shown by it. Next method to learn about devices IMEI No. simply see below in picture.
Method How to Change IMEI on Android (1)
- First Dial *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#* on your android device and go to Engineer Mode.
- Now, click on Connectivity option or call pad,
- Now look for CDS information and then click on it.
- Then, checkout for Radio information.
- Now, if your android phone is a dual sim device. Then you will get two option like IMEI_1 [SIM1] and IMEI_2 [SIM2]. Then select any one or of which you want to change IMEI number.
- Now, change your IMEI number
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2Follow This- AT+EGMR=1,10,”XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Now, just change IMEI1 or IMEI2 with your any your desired number( Use any Number). and then click on SEND.
Method How to Change IMEI on Android With Root (2)
- First Root Your Android device. click here
- Now, Download and install Device ID changer,
- Now, follow the wizard of this app.
- And after changing the device id, restart/reboot your device and done. Change Device ID without Root.
- 1. First, Backup your Android device.
- 2. Go to Settings. and then click on Backup & Reset.
- 3. Then, click on ‘Factory Data Reset‘.
- 4. And, then reset you phone.
- 5. When, reset done. Then you will get a new and unique device ID.